Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's late February. That means I have 2 solid months to get my series of work done before my solo show down at the Eugene Piano Academy. It's not quite panic mode yet, I have about 1/2 the work finished....March and April will be really busy. I was actually hoping to spend April in a friend's metal studio learning and creating a metal piece for the show. We'll see what needs to be done once April rolls around.



In other news, I managed to deactivate my Facebook page as to begin a new one. I do this every few years just to start anew. I am shooting for a more art-based approach with the new page, thus leaving all the nagging and bitching about life behind. I get freaked out sometimes when I realize what I typed up on Facebook....stuff my shrink would love to hear, but might not be suitable for the old 'Book.

So, here is to new beginnings! Go forward...move ahead------------------->




No comments:

Post a Comment