Wednesday, June 27, 2012


It's been a long time since checking in here. As I write, I am waiting to be released from parent duty and set free on the country roads outside of Eugene. Just a 2 hour ride, that's all I need. As of late, I have been unable to ride due to rain, parental summer duties, and more rain. Don't get me wrong....I'm not complaining about the rain, the good rain, but the fact that my mental health relies heavily on pumping out the miles on my trusty Madone! Well, it's sunny out now and I'll be out the door soon! Back to that rain thingy...I'm grateful for our rain considering all the fires in my home state of Colorado running nutty and don't look to be controlled anytime soon.


On the art front of my reality, I'm plugging along on work for another group show at the Eugene Piano Academy in August. I have 4 large canvases and a bunch of small works with Oil Bar and beeswax.
I feel pretty good about the work. The last show at this venue was on a Saturday after first Friday...not my choice for opening dates, and needless to say it was a bomb. I hate nothing more that to stand around waiting for people to show up to an opening. Here's to a successful opening...on First Friday!


I'll try and update this blog more often than every 4 months! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment